Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why Slytherin?

I bet you are probably wondering, WHY on earth would jeyna so love the house of Slytherin?

Let me tell you first that i love the house not because hot bad boys come from it, BUT because the house traits are very much like me.

Lets take a ride into the sorting hat's mind shall we?

Slytherin


"Or perhaps in Slytherin,
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means,
To achieve their ends.
"

Traits
Ambition, cunning, determination, resourcefulness, self- preservation



I'm ambitious. If you know me, you know that i always dream big and make sure those
dreams come to past. I'm determined to make it happen and i'll find ways to do so. If i have to sweet talk people into doing the things i want them to do, i can and will. After all, its all about self-preservation right?


Hufflepuff

"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil
"

Traits
Loyalty, dedication, hard work



The second house i feel connected to is Hufflepuff. Why? Because i'm dedicated and i work hard when it comes to the things i put my mind to. When my mind is set, i'll do and finish it. That's just how i am. I'm also loyal, when it comes to keeping secrets and being there for friends.


Ravenclaw

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind.
"

Traits
Intelligence, wit, creativity, wisdom



I personally do not relate to this house. Then again, i believe i'm creative. I'm not intelligent, nor am i witty. And wisdom is questionable..


Gryffindor

"You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart
"

Traits
Bravery, Chivalry



This is the house i least like, and most probably would not be sorted into. Why? Well, lets start with the fact that im a chicken. No really, i'm admitting it. I run when i see a flying bug. Whether it be a flying beetle or those freaky praying mantis! I am afraid of them!

Chivalry? Haha.. right, i'm not brave, so it's rather impossible to have Chivalry dont you think?


There! you have it! I'm actually a Slythepuff (LOL!)

I've shown you why, based on my personality. Now you cant say i love bad boys, because even if i do, it doesn't affect my personality.

Now that you know where i belong, i would like to know where YOU belong and why!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just found your blog via your wordpress blog via the blog of someone else... where you commented that Slytherin's awesome. And I agree, though I'm not quite a Slytherin. :D But I just wrote some pamphlet for Slytherin (in German, unfortunately, but if you're interested I could translate it) and can relate to some traits, too. It's somewhat my 'second' house.

    In fact, I think I'm a Ravenclaw. And I guess even this formulation says it. XD I think of so many things the whole day that I could never be able to write that bunch of stuff down. I think about what I think, what other people (might) think and what other people might think I might think... And if I talk about that, it often happens that other people stare at me with a huh?-face, wondering about what comes to my mind. (This is why I guess I have a similarity to Luna Lovegood.) So it happens that I sometimes choose better not to speak up.
    I'm rather intelligent without being too hardworking (unfortunately). Sophisticated. (I LOVE literature, culture, language (I find spelling mistakes everywhere X.x), arts... though I'm studying natural sciences.) I like being creative very much but more in the freaky-artist-way, because my level of dexterity isn't that high. How could it be - I'm left-handed! (:

    I hope I haven't annoyed you with this too much. X3

    ReplyDelete