Thursday, July 28, 2011

Childhood Memories

There are a lot of thing you forget when you grow up, but there are also a lot of things you remember.

For me, I remember TV series.

Oh yes, I've watched plenty when i was young, but the ones i remember are always about magic, warriors and Princesses.... yes i liked princesses, princesses that end up being warriors. And that was the fantasy i grew up with as a child.

So today, i relived my childhood for just a bit when youtube-ing some videos. And now i shall blog about it.


#1 Xena (1995-1999)
The warrior princess. I remember her being tough, real tough.




#2 Hercules (1995 - 1999)
He was fun to watch. I cant remember much, just his outfit and him battling monsters.



#3 Fantaghiro (1991)
This tv series kept showing when i was a kid on TV2. I would watch it over and over again, and i can still remember bits of it, especially her as a child and the magical forest.




#4 Beastmaster (1999 - 2002)
I loved this series. Loved it alot. I like his two pet ferrets. And i remember the girl who had her feet backwards, who went by the name of Curupira. I wish this show would come back! Miss it a lot!



#5 Young Hercules (1998 - 1999)
I cant remember this one much, just that i use to watch it. I guess one reason i cant remember its content is because this series only ran for a year. So there isn't much to remember anyways.



# 6 Young Blade (2005)
(Not exactly childhood, but being 15 is still pretty young i suppose)

I surprisingly enjoyed this show. My hormones as a teen must have convinced me it was awesome cause there were lots of hot guys in it.


Now, of course there are more. TV series like Charmed and Dark Angel , which i managed to re-watch both the entire series just recently, were the series i was forbidden to watch but somehow left a memory.

When i think about these series, i feel like i had an adventurous childhood. Not because i was out climbing trees, but because my imaginations were stretched. And because of that, today i have an over flowing amount of imaginations in my head.

I just have to thank those TV series for helping me see more than reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment