- Advancing my writing skills in so many ways.
- Gained life lessons through failures, mistakes and wrong judgements.
- Finally graduated, with distinction.
- Experiencing God's love and favor that has never failed me.
- Practicing love without expecting love in return.
- I might have walked under a bus and got hit by a train.
and Letting Go
- Knowing not all friendships last, and learning to let go of people after exhausting all effort.
- Forgetting grudges and forgiving myself and others.
- Releasing the past, so that I can look to the future.
2012 had its ups and downs.
But I have managed to end the year victoriously, despite all the bumps and roadblocks that could have actually slowed me down.
I thank God for a year full of lessons, and a year where I have matured more than I expected to.
Time to bravely enter 2013, with a goal to end it better, stronger and greater :)