Friday, October 12, 2012

Why you do what you do?

That's a question we sometimes cannot answer, even to ourselves.

Between asking myself that, I also ask others. Others whose decisions affect me. Most of the time, they are just internal questions, sometimes I just voice it out. One time, I didn't get an answer.

What do you do when you don't get an answer? From yourself or from others?

If I don't get an answer from myself, I reevaluate my choices and decisions. If I don't get an answer from others, I reevaluate our relationship.

Life is full of decisions and evaluations. One cannot escape that. At the end of the day, what you do will reflect on who you are. Hopefully, there would be more good decisions than bad in everyone's lifetime.

Now, I shall leave you with a joke, which may or may not have any relevance to my blog post. Why? Because Christmas is coming and it doesn't snow in Malaysia.


No comments:

Post a Comment