Thursday, August 30, 2012

How many times...

... have you gotten the chance to relate to a Gotye song?

Once.

That's my answer.

I never really got the song, "Somebody that I used to know", until somebody I used to know decided to do exactly what the song speaks about.

Honestly, why do people have to cut other people off? Worst part is they do it without explanation. The only thing I hope for them is that people they care about would cut them off too, then they would know how it feels like, and think twice before doing it again.

To somebody I used to know, I'm probably dead and non existent. Thank you, for making people feel insignificant, you do a terrific job at that. Unfortunately, I don't seek out revenge, and I think forgiving you may be my only option. I hope you have a nice life. 


(I prefer the Glee version, cause Darren Criss was spot on in his expressions, and... cause he's hot.)

No comments:

Post a Comment