Wednesday, August 8, 2012

There's a little hate in...

...those words.

I don't know how to explain it, but you get what I mean when some words give off an angry emotion? Whether it's the style or the content, one can tell.

Rarely do I find myself writing words with a hint of dissatisfaction; it is always full blown. Cause the concoction of unsettling emotions cannot be hinted, right? I discovered today that it can. No, I was not angry at someone, rather, unsatisfied with a situation, hence hints of emotion slipped out through my fingers, leaving residue on my words.

That is when I find myself adding full stops to the end of a word. Like, Ok. Yea. No. Heavy. Possibly. and the list goes on. Usually, I don't just end with a full stop, it is an annoying habit of mind to leave trail of dots........ So, I guess if we've chatted long enough, you would know somethings up.

Mind you, I don't do it on purpose. I don't intend on leaving any residue in the words I type, but it just happens. Especially when I'm not trying to make it seem so, it happens.

Well, I sure do hope it doesn't affect my stories. Though it would be good if it were a story on anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment