Friday, August 17, 2012

I plan...

... to send my self published book to publishing houses after I graduate. (If you know contacts of publishing houses, do leave it in the comments below.)

2) to do a video when I hit 900 subs on my official writers blog.

3) to go on vacation after I grad and write my second book.

4) to make enough money and have a website next year.

5) to make my final film project for my degree a good one, so people can use it to spread awareness.

6) to increase my client base in ghostwriting.

7) to graduate on top of the class. (I know this may sound nerdy but it would be an accomplishment for me.)

8) to tick each of this off once they are done, so that I will do what I have planned to do.

Also, how do you increase the number of fans on your fan page? I wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment