Thursday, December 27, 2012

Answered in 2 days!

Two nights ago, I found myself sitting on my couch in my bedroom, talking to God about my future.

I also told him that I wanted to free up the first two months of 2013, just to spend some solid time on writing. On that note, I asked him to help me convince my mom to let me have those months off, because ever since the beginning of this year, my mom insisted that I must get a job after I graduate.

She did not seem at all happy that I wanted to delay getting a job, and since last month, she has been pestering me to send in my resume to different companies.

It has been so hard to tell her that I wanted two months free, when she would give me a certain look, like I was asking for something that cannot be given. Of course I know she means well, and she just wants me to get a job so I would quit relying on her so much. BUT, my intentions of those jobless two months was to really focus on writing.

I'm really glad God heard my prayers that night. Because today, she asked me when I wanted to get a job, and I told her I would get a job in March as I wanted to write for the next two months. Thankfully, she did not object to it as well.

It's not a surprise that God answered my prayer, but it has been a while since I saw God act on my prayer so speedily. I really have to thank Him for that. Truly, He remains faithful till the end.

With that simple prayer answered, He shows me that I have nothing to worry about, because He's always there. Once again, I am rest assured my future is in His hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment