Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sick Tom

A couple of days ago, Tom wasn't feeling so well. He had been making noises on and off and it was starting to worry me.

So yesterday, I brought him to get checked, but when we arrived he refused to show the doctor what the problem was. I was pretty upset with him because he worried me and I really needed him to get better. Since there was nothing to be diagnosed, I took him home.

Once we came home, Tom did not make another single sound, until today! I hope I'm not speaking too soon, but maybe my dad was right; Tom just wanted to go out for a while.

He did give me scare though and I thought he was going to die at one point.

Tom, oh Tom, why do you have to be like that. I can't blame him much anyways, I have had him for three years and three years is considered old for a laptop, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment