Thursday, November 21, 2013

Finally, Attending To A Nomination


Over the years of blogging, I’ve received a couple of blog awards on my writer’s blog. But because I wanted to keep my writer’s blog strictly for my written works, I did not do the ‘follow up’ on them.

This time around, I received another Liebster award for my writer’s blog. And since the blogger wrote his post on BlogSpot, I thought I might as well do it on my BlogSpot too. I know, it makes no sense.

Before I go on, I just wanna thank everyone that has nominated me in the past. It means a lot to know you think I am worthy of an award. So thank you so much!

Anyway, I would not be nominating any specific blogger on this post because I’ve read a lot of blogs and I think every blog is unique in its own way. For me to pick is like choosing favourites. Hence I’ve decided to nominate all my readers. If you’ve stumbled upon this, you’ve been nominated!

Now, it’s time to get to the questions I was asked!

#1 Who is your God Father?

I don’t have a godfather. Unless you mean God Father in heaven then it is God himself.

#2 What/Who is your inspiration in writing?

Same answer as above.

#3 Do you like sensibility?

It’s a good value to like. So yes, I suppose.

#4 Have you ever kissed anyone? How does it feel?

Yes. It feels like heaven when you kiss a cute baby.

#5 What do you want to do? Follow? Lead? Play your part?

What I want depends on the situation. I lead when necessary, I follow when necessary, I play my part when necessary.

#6 Are you an open book? Is there any secret about you that no one other than you knows?

I’m not an open book. Like a treasure map, there will always be something you miss out.

#7 Do you believe in voluntary actions or forceful actions?

Voluntary. Forcing makes no difference. The person forced will not have a change of heart anyway.

#8 Who according to you is noble?

Individuals who give their lives to serve others. 

#9 Who is your favourite fictitious character and why?

Draco. He is good looking, misunderstood, and could have been a great wizard if brought up differently.

#10 In whose presence do you feel most comfortable?

My immediate family. We are probably too comfortable among each other.


Now on to the questions for YOU, if you would be so kind to receive this award:

1. If you could be a character in a book, who would you be?
2. If you could fly, where would go?
3. If you were the last person on earth, would you continue living?
4. If you could have one fictional weapon, what would it be?
5. If today repeats itself, what would you do differently?
6. A mansion in the countryside or a studio apartment in the city?
7. Kill or be killed?
8. Zombie apocalypse or alien invasion?
9. Reality or fiction?
10. Immortality or dying rich?

Do leave me a comment if you’ve decided to receive this award! I would love to read your answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment