Monday, December 30, 2013

2013, I'm thankful for...


The year is coming to an end and I would sum it up as a good year. I remember being a little afraid of stepping into 2013 as I transitioned from being a student to a working adult, but now I realize I actually had nothing to worry about.

Though 2013 had its ups and downs, it was a pleasantly smooth year and I just wanna take this blogpost to list down 10 things I’m thankful for.

Here I go:

#1 I’m thankful to God for helping me pass my driving exam.

#2 I’m thankful to God for giving me a job, then giving me another job closer to home.

#3 I’m thankful for the chance to visit Guilin China. It was a good vacation out of my country.

#5 I’m thankful for e-bay.

#4 I’m thankful to God for saving me money when I had my first car accident.

#6 I’m thankful for my family and friends; all those who have supported me and helped me out throughout the year.

#7 I’m thankful I can live a comfortable life. Though I have yet to achieve my dream as a full time author, life is good so far :)

#8 I’m thankful I managed to write a lot this year. Lets count: 1 novel, 1 novella, 4 novelettes, 1 picture storybook, and a handful of short stories.

#9 I’m thankful for my blog followers on my writer’s blog.

#10 I’m thankful for being alive and having another year to be thankful for. 

2013 was good and I’m sure 2014 would be great. I’m definitely looking forward to bigger adventures and a year full of new experiences!

Happy New Year everyone and all the best in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment