Saturday, December 31, 2011

Summary of My 2011

January
I... wrote the first draft of my book.

February
I... got proofreaders & a designer to work on the book.
I... registered my book in the National Library.
I... also registered for my 3rd semester in my Degree.

March
I... had more book work.
I... started the semester.

April - June
I.... studied, did assignments, scored pretty well. Praise God.
I... made personal mistakes.

July
I... was on a one month break and Mom took up extra proofreading on my book.
I... started my professional writing blog on wordpress.

August
I... started my 4th sem in my Degree.
I... was recovering from the hurts of my mistakes with God's help.

September- November
I... studied, did assignments, sat for exams, hopefully I did good enough, because I felt this was the weak-ess semester I have had.
I... finalized my book, met with printers, stress over it and prayed.

December
I... published my book and turned 21
I... danced for Christmas Service
I... made new friends
I... learnt and grew a lot
I... trusted God
I... am looking forward to a better year

2012... Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment