Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Favourite Running Man

Me joining this bandwagon was a little late. But better late than never, right?

I started watching this Korean variety show a month ago, and in those weeks I've watched as many old episodes as possible. I'm not big on K-pop, and I never will be, but somehow Running Man was able to 'oust' TVB dramas.

I used to watch TVB as much as I could, especially shows with Raymond Lam Fung. He was and still is my favourite TVB actor. I actually managed to watch all his shows that are available online, and boy, I wished there were more! But after discovering Running Man, TVB has been sidelined.

So, me being me, I always have a favourite in whatever show I watch. I just have to have someone to root for, and in Running Man... its Dong Hoon a.k.a HaHa.

I know, I know, he's not as hot as Jong Kook or Raymond Lam for that matter, but I just enjoy watching him. He has such a funny personality that makes me cheer for him every time. I always catch myself shouting at the TV for HaHa to win or to run. Yes, I know many prefer hunky JK... I just prefer comical HaHa.


BUT if HaHa gets ripped too early in the game, I still have a few others to root for. 

Lets just say I do get a chance to participate in Running Man, the people I want on my team would be HaHa and JK. If I could pick one more, it would be Ji Hyo. Those three are the best to watch, in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment