So I wrote a post in August 2012 on my plans. Let's see how many have I accomplished, since it's almost a year now.
1) to send my self published book to publishing houses after I graduate.
☑ I sent, but was rejected. No matter.
2) to do a video when I hit 900 subs on my official writers blog.
☑Now that I'm hitting the 2,000 mark, I might do another video.
3) to go on vacation after I grad and write my second book.
☐ Never went cause I changed my mind.
4) to make enough money and have a website next year.
☑ I don't think I'll be buying a webbie anytime soon. I have the money, but I just don't want to.
5) to make my final film project for my degree a good one, so people can use it to spread awareness.
☑ This is old news. LOL
6) to increase my client base in ghostwriting.
☑I have a good job now. I don't need clients.
7) to graduate on top of the class.
☑ Yup. I did.
8) to tick each of this off once they are done, so that I will do what I have planned to do.
I guess its a ☑ here too. Number 3 does not really count.
Well, it looks like I've done it all!
Good job, Jeyna!